Testing and Assessment Wing of SCERT is established to support Department of School Education in policy making for Assessment and Evaluation in the state and strengthen all teachers, teacher- educators and administrators (district and block level) of the department for evaluation process in day to day teaching-learning. The wing is also associated with other agencies that work on assessment or provide consultancy in the state.
- To support Department of School Education in policy making for Assessment and Evaluation in the state
- To prepare assessment plan for classes 1stto 12th.
- To prepare and provide question papers for all Student Assessment Tests.
- To prepare and provide question papers for Annual Examination of Elementary Classes.
- To prepare and provide question papers for Pre Board Assessment of classes 10th and 12th.
- To prepare and upload chapter wise practice questions on AVSAR Portal.
- To create question bank on DIKSHA Tech platform ‘PRASHNAWALI’.
- To conduct online daily survey/ practice quiz.
- To conduct State Educational Achievement surveys in the state.
- To run capacity building programs for teachers on school based assessment.
- To run capacity building programs for question creators/ reviewers/ moderators on question paper development.
- To develop question bank on competency based items.
- To develop Holistic Progress card
- To execute field trial of PARAKH tools in the state.
Some Recent Activities/Programs:
- Centralized Assessments-SATs, HYA, Annual Assessmen
- Practice questions before each test cycle
- Holistic Progress card
Capacity Building of BRPs on Question Paper Development.
|Dr. Manoj Sharma
|Sh. Sanjiv Kumar
|Smt. Vandana Chopr
|Dr. Shital Sheokand