Testing and Assessment Wing of SCERT is established to support Department of School Education in policy making for Assessment and Evaluation in the state and strengthen all teachers, teacher- educators and administrators (district and block level) of the department for evaluation process in day to day teaching-learning. The wing is also associated with other agencies that work on assessment or provide consultancy in the state.
- To prepare assessment plan for classes 1st to 12th.
- To prepare and provide question papers for all Student Assessment Tests.
- To prepare and provide question papers for Annual Examination of Elementary Classes.
- To prepare and upload daily survey questions on AVSAR Portal as per EDUSAT schedule.
- To prepare and upload chapter wise practice questions on AVSAR Portal.
- To create question bank on DIKSHA Tech platform ‘PRASHNAWALI’.
- To conduct online daily survey/ mega survey/ practice quiz.
- To prepare and conduct baseline and large scale surveys in the state.
- To run capacity building programs for teachers on school based assessment.
- To run capacity building programs for question creators/ reviewers/ moderators on question paper development.
- To develop question booklets for admission under rule 134A.
- To develop question bank on Critical and Creative Thinking and HOTS.
Some Recent Activities/Programs:
- Baseline Survey for Project UDAAN.
- Daily survey questions on AVSAR Portal as per EDUSAT schedule
- Chapter wise practice questions on AVSAR Portal.
- Question bank on DIKSHA Tech platform ‘PRASHNAWALI’.
Capacity Building of BRPs on Question Paper Development.
|1||Sh. Manoj Kaushik||Sr. Specialist|
|2||Sh. Sanjiv Kumar||Sub. Specialist|
|3||Dr. Rma Khanna||Sub. Specialist|
|4||Smt. Vandana Chopra||Sub. Specialist|
|5||Smt. Shital||Sub. Specialist|