Testing and Assessment Wing of SCERT is established to support Department of School Education in policy making for Assessment and Evaluation in the state and strengthen all teachers, teacher- educators and administrators of the department for evaluation process in day to day teaching-learning. The wing is also associated with other agencies who work on assessment or provide consultancy in the state.
- To prepare plan regarding assessment in the state.
- To prepare teachers in the school and teacher educators in DIETs for various initiatives related to assessment and evaluation at school level in the state.
- To make assessment effective and interesting by using innovative tools like SMS, Whatsapp and online utilities.
- To conduct short, medium and large scale assessments in the state.
- To build capacity of teachers regarding assessment at school level.
Some Recent Activities/Programs:
- Student Assessment Test (SAT) for elementary classes.
- Question Booklets for Admission under rule 134-A
- Saksham Practice Material
- Saksham Practice Papers
- Ghar Se Padao Campaign (Conduction of weekly Quiz)
- Creative and Critical Thinking Project
- State Level Achievement Survey
- Surveys and assessments on AVSAR App for elementary classes
|2||Sh. Sanjiv Kumar||Subject Specialist|
|3||Dr. Manoj Sharma||Subject Specialist|
|4||Dr. Vijender Gaur||Subject Specialist|