” Language is the road-map of a culture it tells you where people come from and where they are going “-Rita May Brown
Basic Functions of wing:
- Training the teachers about the use of language lab for effective teaching – learning languages.
- Providing teaching learning support to Government school teachers in languages.
- Collecting, typing, editing and sending articles for Magazine Shiksha Saarthi every month.
- Monthly Publication of SCERT E-News letter.
- To organize Special days celebration through DIETs such as: Kabir Jayanti, Teachers Day, Shahidi Diwas , Gandhi Jayanti/Nai Talim , Bal Diwas , Mahila Diwas, Yoga Day etc.
- Organizing Celebration of Hindi Diwas and Hindi Pakhwada in Government schools.
- Selection of books for school libraries of Government schools.
- Providing support to all wings of SCERT in language subject related works.
- Providing technical support to Government Schools in establishing language labs.
- To prepare quarterly and annual report of of the Council.
- Preparing grammar based extra content for teachers support in language.
- Collecting feedback from language teachers regarding the problems in language and finding solutions for those problems.
- Veergatha Project 2.0
- Guru Teg Bahadur essay writing competition.
- Successfully organized Hindi Diwas, Hindi Pakhwada and special days in schools.
- Organized Gandhi Jayanti Saptah.
- Sucessful creation of monthy E-mews letter
|1||Smt.Sumita Rangi||Sr. Specialist|
|2||Smt. Rajesh Kumari||Sub. Specialist|
|3||Dr. Vijender Gaur||Sub. Specialist|
|4||Mrs. Seema Wadhwa||Jr. Specialist|