Education Technology wing of SCERT is committed to motivate, support and strengthen all teachers, teacher- educators and administrators of the department for using ICT in day to day teaching-learning as well as administrative work. Various programs under Directorate of School Education, Elementary Education and Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) are conducted by ET wing of the council. ET wing also supports various non Govt. organization working for the welfare of govt. school children in the field of technology in education.
- To prepare Teachers in the school and Teacher Educators in DIETs for various ICT initiatives by the department.
- To make classroom teaching and daily classroom transactions effective and interesting by using innovative teaching learning material.
- To prepare teachers for the problems faced by them in school, while implementing technologies to education by training and conducting Action Research in the field of Educational Technology.
- To encourage and orient teachers in the development alternative teaching learning support material/methods e.g. innovative TLMs, educational kits, mobile vans etc.
- To maintain the following:
- Computer Labs in council
- A display area for good, low cost teaching aids developed in house as well as elsewhere, and
- A library of educational video/audio CDs/DVDs
- To conduct appropriate in-service programs for teachers in the area of ET, with special emphasis on:-
- To ensure the effective utilization of educational broadcasts, aids and development of simple, low cost teaching aids.
- To provide ET-related inputs into all other programs/activities of the council e.g. pre-service and in-service training programs for teachers, field Interaction (including Extension) activities, Material Development, Action Research etc.
Some Recent Activities/Programs:
- Online Capacity Building Program for Teachers, Teacher Educators, Mentors, Heads through DIKSHA-Haryana.
- E-content development for DIKSHA Haryana.
- Digital lessons for Haryana EDUSAT telecast.
- QR coded (energized)text books for classes 1-5 for DIKSHA-Haryana.
- Online Capacity Building Program for Teachers through Chalklit.
- Cyber Safety program for School students and teachers.
- Hero Tech. Pilot Project for 20 schools of Gurugram & Rewari.
- TLM based Science Promotion Program for 3000 schools.
- Managing Mobile Science vans- “Science on Wheels” for schools.
- Strengthening of DIET’s Educational Technology Wings.
- Development of Teacher Education Portal scertplanet.in/tescert/
- Professional Development of Teachers in areas of Innovation and ICT.
- Development of Mobile Application Meri e-Pustak for Primary text books.
- Maintenance/updation of council’s website scertharyana.gov.in
- Orientation for Online Course/Education and training(MOOC).
- Maintenance of Digital library/online channel “e-content by SCERT Haryana”
- Research Studies in areas of ICT.
|1||Dr. Suman Sharma||Sr. Specialist|
|2||Sh. Manoj Kaushik||Sub. Specialist|
|3||Smt. Ruchika Juneja||Sub. Specialist|