The School Leadership Academy (SLA) established in 2014 at SCERT Haryana under the umbrella of the National Centre for School Leadership (NCSL), NIEPA. SLA is aiming at the transformation of schools by addressing the leadership requirements and school issues under the prerogative of the leader in 22 districts, 119 blocks and 1475 clusters in Haryana State.
The objective of the SLA is to transform each school in Haryana State by ensuring the quality leadership. SLA is committed to reaching out to each school in state to ensure the quality learning of each child by refining the leadership.
Leadership has a direct impact on students’ learning after classroom teaching. Therefore, SLA executes the following functions:
- To organize trainings for newly promoted as well as existing Principals, Head Masters and Elementary Heads
- To prepare Key Resource Persons for training at the state/district/ /cluster & block level.
- To develop training Modules on School Leadership
- To document the work of school leaders, prepare videography of schools and sharing them with mass through NCSL portal and on SLA SCERT HR YouTube channel of SLA Haryana.
- Collecting best practices in the form of case studies from various school leaders
- To organize webinars/ seminars/ specials lecture series to address the recent issues of School Leadership.
- To maintain YouTube channel of SLA Haryana named SLA SCERT HR
- To uphold a linkage between NCSL, NIEPA and the school leaders of Haryana State
- Created a YouTube channel for sharing various lectures and activities of SLA with mass
- A core group of 15 members for Module writing on leadership has framed and shared with NCSL, NIEPA which is working on the development of modules of various topics related to leadership in Haryana State and of national concern
- A committee has been framed for videography of various schools in Haryana State to document the work of school leaders and for sharing them on NCSL portal
- Different case studies are being collected from the school leaders for documenting their plan of action (best practices) in different situations
- Five-day online training on Leadership for Newly Promoted Principals (2020-21)
- Five-day online training on Leadership for Newly Promoted Headmasters (2020-21)
- One-month certificate course for Newly Promoted Principals of district Nuh & Aarohi Model Schools (2019-20)
- Sixteen-day Leadership Training for Newly Promoted Principals from all over Haryana (2019-20)Created a YouTube Channel in the year 2020 as SLA SCERT HR The success story of Government Sanskriti School, Sanghi, Rohtak has been shared at NCSL, NIEPA portal in the form of videography in the year 2019-20. Click here
- Conducted 21-day Certificate course to almost all (620) newly promoted principals of Haryana State in June, 2017
- Covered all the existing elementary Heads, Headmasters and Principals in the 5-days and 10-days training programme on leadership from year 2015 to 2019
- The success story of Government Sanskriti School, Sanghi, Rohtak has been shared at NCSL, NIEPA portal in the form of videography in the year 2019-20.
|1||Smt. Anshu Singla||Sr. Specialist|
|2||Dr. Ashwini Vashisth||Coordinator|