- To organize orientation programs for principal/school incharges and Health & wellness ambassadors regarding implementation of School Health program
- To organize programmes for the awareness of school Heads, Administrators and N.G.O. on Population Education.
- To organize training of KRPs from DIETs and at Block level.
- To develop TLM for Population Education & Adolescent Education.
- To organize school level lectures and competitions on Special Population and Development Education.
- To create awareness about women empowerment gender equality, HIV, AIDS etc. through organizing World Population Day, International woman Day, Environment Day, Anti Tobacco Day etc.
- To develop life skills in the youths.
- To create awareness among the students regarding various aspect of population education through questions banks, role play activities.
- Review of text books in context to Population Education.
- To prepare the framework of organized programmes through co-ordination with NCERT, New Delhi.
- Monitoring of organized programmes at various levels in the state
|1.||Smt. Poonam Bhardwaj||Sr. Specialist|
|2.||Sh. Narender Dabas||Subject Specialist|