Basic Functions of wing:
- To train the teachers about the use of language lab in teaching – learning of English and to enhance their language skills.
- To provide teaching learning support to Govt. school teachers in language subjects.
- Collecting, typing, editing and sending articles for Education Dept. Magazine Shiksha Saarthi every month.
- To work with DRU(District Resource Units) in DIETs in Organizing different education related programs through DRU.
- Special days celebration through DIETs such as: Kabir Jayanti, Teachers Day, Shahidi Diwas , Gandhi Jayanti/Nai Talim , Bal Diwas , Mahila Diwas, Yoga Day etc.
- Celebration of Hindi Diwas and Hindi Pakhwada in Government schools.
- Selection of books for school libraries of Government schools.
- Provide support to all other wings of SCERT in language subject related works.
- To provide technical support to Govt. Schools in establishing language labs.
- Preparation of quarterly reports and annual report of all Wings of the Council.
Ongoing programs/projects (2019-20, 2020-21)
- Preparing grammar based extra content for teachers support in language subject.
- Collecting feedback from language teachers regarding the problems in language teaching in govt. school.
- Successfully organized NAI TALIM in Govt. Schools.
- Successfully organized Hindi Diwas, Hindi Pakhwada and special days in Govt. schools.
- Gandhi Jayanti/Nai Talim week
|1||Smt.Alka Rani||Sr. Specialist|
|2||Smt. Seema Wadhwa||Sub. Specialist|
|3||Smt. Rajesh Kumari||Sub. Specialist|
|4||Dr. Vijender Gaur||Sub. Specialist|