- Exhibition Under INSPIRE Award MANAK – Coordination and supervision of District Level Exhibition (DLEPC) and organization of State Level Exhibition (SLEPC) under the umbrella of DST, Govt. of India.
- Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshni – RBVP (Previously, Jawahar Lal Nehru National Level Science, Mathematics and Environment Exhibition- JNNSMEE) – Coordination and organization of Block, District & State Level RBVP under the aegis of NCERT Delhi.
- Haryana Science Talent Search Scheme (HScTSS) – Disbursement of Scholarship under Haryana Science Talent Search Scheme to the beneficiaries of the state.
- Science Lab Inspection – To enhance the functionality of Science Labs of the Govt. Schools, the lab visit are performed by the Science Wing Members. The instructions for the lab visit are also issued to DSS and Science Faculties from DIETs and then the visit reports as submitted by all are compiled and closely monitored for the desired output.
- State Level Science Seminar & Science Drama – Science Wing coordinates the District Level event of Science Seminar and Science Drama & also organizes the State Level Events for the same.
- Coordination with other Wings of Council – The Science wing coordinates with other wings for the various training programs (Induction, Capacity Building, Subject Specific), content development and Monthly Distribution of Syllabus for Science, Physics, Chemistry & Biology, Designing and moderation of question papers for various scholarship schemes & SAT
- Review of EDUSAT Videos for Science (VI-VIII) & Physics, Chemistry & Biology (XI – XII)
- Review of DIKSHA Content ( Subject Specific)
- State Level Science Seminar of Teachers for Popularization of Science
- Development of Souvenir for State Level RBVP
- Development of Science Nanokit
- State Level Science Seminar for Students
- Inspection of Science Labs
- Organization of SLEPC and participative representation at NLEPC
- Publication of Research Papers on various educational and scientific domains
- Organization of State Level RBVP and participative representation at RBVP
- State Level Science Drama
- Monthly meeting for DSS and DIET Faculties
- Selection of 11 students for RBVP – 2022 – 11 State Winners were selected for participation at National Level Event of JNNSMEE. The Event was organized at Guwahati Assam from 22 Nov to 27 Nov 2022
- Selection of 8 Students for 9th NLEPC – The Eight SLEPC winners from Haryana State participated and represented the state at NLEPC held from 14th -16th Sept at New Delhi.
- Research Paper Publication – The Research paper entitled – Structural Dependence of Stability of Semiconducting Nanowires from Science Wing Faculty was published in Shodhsankalp Journal. The Journal is indexed in all leading Science Platforms.
- Release of Souvneir for RBVP-A souvnier consisting of scientific contributions and other relevant information,was successful released on the ocassion of RBVP
Activities for 2022-23:
|1||Haryana State Level Science Fair and Inter School Science Contest under Science Club||4th – 5th May 2022|
|2||State Level Science Seminar for Students||13th Sept 2022|
|3||Honing of Laboratory Skills||17th – 19th Oct 2022|
|4||State Level Science Drama Contest||28th Oct 2022|
|5||Training on Science Teaching- Learning through Activities||14th – 16th Nov, 2022|
|6||Training on AI and Functionality of ATL||16th -18th Nov, 22nd -24th Nov & 30th Nov – 02 Dec 2022|
|7||Training on Environment Education Sensitization||6th -8th Dec & 13th – 16th Dec, 2022|
|8||State Level Exhibition and Project Competition (SLEPC)||30th – 31st Jan 2023|
|9||State Level Rashtriya Bal Vaigyanik Pradarshni||9th – 11th Feb, 2023|
|10||State Level Science Seminar of Teachers for Popularization of Science||10th Feb, 2023|
|1||Smt. Poonam Yadav||Sr. Specialist|
|2||Dr. Sanjay Prakash kaushik||Sub. Specialist|
|3||Dr. Jyoti Arora||Sub. Specialist|