- Exhibition under INSPIRE Award MANAK
Coordination and Organization of district and state level exhibition under INSPIRE Award MANAK scheme of Department of Science and Technology ,Ministry of Science and Technology Govt. of India.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Science Mathematics & Environment Exhibition (JLNSMEE)
Coordination and Organization of JLNSMEE at Block ,District and State level under the aegis of NCERT Delhi. Results of state level are sent to NCERT for evaluation and participation at National level.
- Inspection of science labs:
To promote the status of science labs/rooms and to ensure their proper use for science teaching and learning. The DSS are directed to visit a schools to supervise the science labs as per the Per forma and sent the inspection reports to SCERT.
- HSCSIT(Haryana state council of science innovation and technology) science clubs:
In 220 GSSS schools (10 schools per district) with monthly science activities and submission of consolidated reports by each school on quarterly basis .A state level science fair will be organized under this scheme.
- Coordination with other wings:
- Training(Induction, capacity building, LO based Awareness) in in EVS, Science, Physics Chemistry and Biology, Adolescent Education, Environment Education.
- Content development in EVS, Science, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (monthly distribution of syllabus, competency, modules, MAT , NTSE, NMMS papers, Question booklets ,Adolescent Education programs etc.).
- Exhibition under INSPIRE Award MANAK:
- The exhibition is organized this year(2019-20) in online mode through MANAK competition app at district and state level .
- Jawaharlal Nehru Science Mathematics & Environment Exhibition (JLNSMEE) The exhibition is organized this year(2019-20) in online mode and the communication has been done for organization of block and district level JLNSMEE.
- Inspection of science labs: Inspection reports have been collected from different districts and compiled.
- HSCSIT (Haryana state council of science innovation and technology) science clubs: The quarterly reports have been sent to HSCSIT .The state level science fair will be organized under the scheme.
- -Online training on School health program
- -Doubt clearing sessions under NISHTHA training
- -Workshop on science activities from locally available material and recording for digital library
- -EDUSAT content in Science and Biology
- -Review of DIKSHA videos in EVS, Science.
- -Preparation of questions for AVSAR app.
- -Article for Shiksha Sarthi
- -Recommendations of NEP2020.
- -Feedback on Citizen Charter
- Haryana state has significantly represented at national level NLEPC with selection of their models and winners have visited to Japan under SAKURA exchange program..
- The JLNSMEE 2019-2020 was successfully organized at state level on November 2019. Every year 4-5 students from Haryana have been selected at National level and Exhibition under JLNSMEE.
- The backlog of students of last three years (2016-2017-2018) whose ideas have been selected and got rs.10000/- have also been provided opportunity to participate in the exhibition this year
|1.||Dr. Deepti Boken||Sr. Specialist|
|2.||Smt. Poonam Yadav||Sub. Specialist|
|3.||Smt. Savita Devi||Sub. Specialist|